Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My dreams in 2012...



At the end of 2011, I exercised less, ate more unhealthy food during the Holidays, my kidneys did not feel good; and my energy level lowered tremendously. So I decided to start the year 2012 with a cleansing, and I did 5 days of raw organic vegetable juices. Since then I have been on a healthy diet and it made a big difference on my body, my skin and my performances. I have been able to go back to my routine and exercise at least 5hrs a week, Dancing of course (cardio dance fitness), Yoga, Stairs, Abs; I have so much more energy and I love it. A couple of weeks ago, another of my dreams for 2012 was fulfilled. I received my Second Degree of REIKI. It could not have been more perfect to receive it than on MLK day. REIKI is a natural form of healing, transferring Universal Life Force Energy, bringing an emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual balance. It promotes deep relaxation, removes energy blockages, detoxifies the body, and increases overall well-being.
I decided to offer the 1hr session by DONATION until 04/01/12. You will enjoy my REIKI practice WITH AROMATHERAPY.
To make an appointment, you can contact me via email at dbb1@me.com. Sessions can be done by distance or in Santa Monica.
My other dreams are to continue writing my book and some song lyrics and get one or more published. I would like also learning more about alternative medicine like sound healing and others... Be Healthy, Be Happy my friends...
LOVE to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment