Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to my virtual studio!

Why Power dance & Wellness Studio because dance, and/or music, health and fitness & energy arts, yoga, meditation are I believe essential to everyone's well being. Creating is essential to everyone's well being, it can be writing or just creating a blog. I, myself, just started writing a book about my ancestors and I, the book is to help bring higher awareness on how we carry our past and how we pass it on. I started writing a few weeks ago and it's been a great adventure so far, an amazing way to release and share at the same time. You can create with music, write lyrics. I have been around musicians, still am, and just love not only to listen but to feel the music. That's probably why I love to express myself through movements, through dance, another way of releasing my emotions. I am a certified Zumba instructor which is dance fitness. I have not taught yet and not sure I will. I needed to be more challenged at the time and if I do, it will be for fun, create a class for my friends maybe. We can go on about creativity. And for me, my creativity today will be starting to share with you all that I do, can do, will do, sharing this blog, my philosophy, my personal vision about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment